The Trump administration has announced it would extend its current travel ban to include the UK and Ireland beginning next week Monday

The White House had previously declared a travel ban to Europe alone, but due to the rapid spread of Coronavirus, the U.K. and Ireland have been included.

READ  President Donald Trump tested for coronavirus

Speaking at the White House press briefing on Saturday morning, Vice President Mike Pence confirmed that all travel from the United Kingdom and Ireland has been suspended, effective midnight on Monday.

19-year-old British girl offers her virginity for £1million

The same exclusions that are a part of the already existing European travel restrictions will also apply to the UK and Ireland, Pence said.

READ  Actress Michelle Williams 'paralyzed" when she learnt her male co-star was paid $1.5 million while she was paid only $1,000 [video]

 

“We continue to implement the President’s vision, as you know, it’s been a brisk few days,” Pence said, noting how the U.S. implemented a state of emergency on Friday.

READ  Justin Bieber to become a U.S. Citizen

 

Globally, the coronavirus has infected more than 132,000 people, with over 1,300 of them in the U.S., where officials say at least 38 people have died from the virus.

Gistlab

Am okeke moses,  am here to bring you latest news update on entertainment, Music, politics, united state news and lots more,

View all posts

Add comment

Your email address will not be published.

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 71,426 other subscribers.